Powerful Cloud Security Solutions
Are you a business using the cloud? Enhancing security and implementing best practices is crucial for protecting data, systems, applications, and other SaaS against potential threats. By having best practices and additional security systems in place, you can significantly enhance the security of your setup and improve data protection.
By implementing effective security processes and systems, you can keep server, data, apps, and more secured. Cloud security takes many forms, and we can help implement better security practices for your business. Get in touch today.
Implement Better Cloud Security
Securing your cloud infrastructure is critical for protecting sensitive data and ensuring the integrity and availability of your services. With attacks and threats evolving faster than ever, it is important to regularly review and update security measures to adapt to changing requirements and emerging issues and threats. Dark Blue Technologies provides businesses with security solutions for a range of cloud services including:
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft 365 (MS365)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Computing Services
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
Our services for cloud security vary based on the platform.
Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace
By implementing proven strategies and following security best practices, you can significantly enhance cloud security, security posture, and protect your organization’s data from evolving threats.
- Improve Existing Cloud Security Setup: This includes reviewing existing security policies and procedures and implementing best-practice settings. Introducing multi-factor authentication, password policies, enabling email encryption, restricting third-party app access, and investing in Data Loss Prevention solutions will better protect your account, data, and employees.
- Security Education and Protection: Regular security awareness training can help employees identify and avoid phishing attacks, social engineering scams, and other common cybersecurity threats. Employees are the most common point of failure in a security system, so implementing regular security awareness training is a must. We further implement advanced phishing and malware protection features that can help identify and block malicious emails and attachments. These features can scan emails for suspicious content and links, protecting users from phishing attacks and malware infections.
- Threat Monitoring and Response: Utilizing trusted first-party and third-party tools, we monitor and respond to threats as they emerge. Whether it’s a sensitive document being shared externally, or a brute force attack on an account, we monitor and respond to these threats in real-time.
Cloud Security for Computing Platforms and Services
Each cloud computing platform have a standard set of security best practices along with fine-tuned cloud security tasks specific to the platform. Overall, we work to implement cross-platform best practices regardless of which cloud platform you have. Those include:
- Patch Management:
- Regularly update and patch operating systems, applications, and services.
- Monitor for vulnerabilities and apply patches promptly.
- Compliance and Governance:
- Ensure that your cloud infrastructure complies with industry regulations and standards.
- Implement governance policies to enforce security controls.
- Regular Audits and Assessments:
- Conduct regular security audits and assessments to identify and address vulnerabilities.
- Implement bi-annual penetration testing and security scanning tools.
- Network Security:
- Use Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs), Virtual Networks, or Virtual Cloud Networks to isolate resources.
- Implement network security groups, security lists, and firewalls to control traffic.
- Regularly audit and review network configurations.
- Logging and Monitoring:
- Enable and centralize logging across all cloud services.
- Use cloud-native monitoring tools and set up alerts for suspicious activities.
- Regularly review and analyze logs for security incidents.
- Incident Response Plan:
- Develop and test an incident response plan.
- Clearly define roles and responsibilities during a security incident.
- Regularly conduct incident response drills.
Interested in how we further protect a specific platform? Reach out to us and we’d be happy to detail our rigorous cloud security practices.
Have You Optimized Your Cloud Computing Costs?
When was the last time you checked that your cloud computing costs align with what you use? Do you know if you’re spending on resources you don’t end up using? At Dark Blue Technologies, we have experts that have worked in the world of cloud optimization and strategy. We apply strategies with Amazon Web Services, Keubernetes, and Terraform to better manage abd monitor cloud computing resources to save on resources and monthly costs. Get in touch with our team today to discuss how we can help optimize costs and resources in the cloud.
How Can I Protect My Business?
Here at Dark Blue Technologies, we provide businesses with a variety of tools to stay protected. From cloud security to general IT help, we have your IT needs covered. For protecting against traditional threats like malware, ransomware, and threats to endpoints, we deploy effective endpoint protection, email security systems, and other tools that monitors and keeps systems up to date.
Do you have confidence in your cybersecurity tech stack?
Are you certain your tech stack is protecting your employees and endpoints? Dark Blue Technologies combines security solutions from leading cybersecurity partners to provide organizations with best-in-class coverage for all attack surfaces. We provide businesses with cutting-edge XDR, cybersecurity awareness training, hardware and cloud optimizations, and more. Get in touch with us to find out if we can help improve your business security.
Discover IT Services That
are Right for Your Business
Looking to discover how Dark Blue Technologies can provide your business with better IT services? As a technology provider servicing local businesses and organizations, we work hard to develop unique solutions that work best for each of our clients. Give us a quick call or email to get started. We’ll work with your team to introduce better technology and more efficient systems.